Paul Clarke – Performance Coach
Paul Clarke has 12 years experience in physical performance coaching across a range of age groups and capabilities. Paul brings to the player/coach relationship a full understanding of the specific requirements of Gaelic Games players, in terms of what they need to both enhance their on-field performance on a long-term basis and to remain injury-free over the long-term also.
Paul's approach is very much centred on ensuring the player’s performance training is geared as specifically as possible to the game and positional demands and also to their development areas that they themselves have identified.
Paul find's the best results are achieved by working in partnerships with players by way of taking a holistic approach to the players overall development needs in terms of their sport and not just their physical needs.
Paul's Credentials include:
• Meath Minor Gaelic Football team. Coach and Trainer 2008-2009 (Leinster Champions 2008)
• Performance Analyst and Prehab Coach Meath Senior Gaelic Football team 2007 (All Ireland Semi- Finalists & NFL Div.2 Champions)
• Development Coach to Meath U-13 football development squads 2006
• Pre-Season Strength & Conditioing; Dublin Hurlers 2009
• Club Coach in Meath/Louth at Adult, U-21 and Minor levels.
• Personal Fitness, Strength & Conditioning coach to many club and representative players
• Unique offering of Movement Screens and Assessments. Acts as key indicator of body's weak areas and sites of potential injury
• SAQ Accredited.
• Member of Lucozade Sport High Performance Panel
• Accredited Fitness, Strength and Conditioning Coach
• Certified Personal Trainer
• Member of Nutrition & Health Foundation Physical Activity Expert Panel 2010
• Physical Performance advisor to Meath Minor Football team 2011.
Contact Paul at: